So apparently I'm lazy and am only now getting to this, but I was tagged by AVeryStrange. I'm not the type to tag people (don't really have anyone to tag in any case) so I'll just post my answers.
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 8 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag 8 people.
1. Name some headcanon you're sure no one else shares
- Applejack's cutie mark doesn't represent only her talent with apples and growing them. They actually represent her three closest family members, also known as Apples, and her special talent is actually taking care of those she considers family.
2. Least favorite of the mane six
- Despite that previous answer, Applejack is sadly the least favorite of mine. That's not to say I don't like her, but by keeping the history of her parents hidden, I feel they have done her a disservice and she's unable to really show herself. I feel like I don't know her compared to the others.
3. Favorite episode
- Probably one of the ones showcasing Fluttershy's inner strength, or one really trying to show off Twilight's magical power. So, probably a tie between Stare Master and Boast Busters.
4. Do you look at R34?
- Yeah, I don't have a problem with it. Not that I'm going to force others to partake in it though. It's not for everyone.
5. Favorite song from the show
- I'm guessing 'all of them' isn't an answer. So probably Smile Smile Smile. That one had me grinning from the first lyrics of it the first time I heard it.
6. Favorite background pony (< 5 speaking lines or so)
- That's a tough one. Probably Octavia or Lyra, I guess. Maybe Octavia because they haven't gotten around to voicing her yet.
7. Name a ship you can't stand
- Violence based ones. I can stand any shipping if it's cute and fluffy and well written. But if it's a relationship based in Grimdark or any sort of violence, no thanks. But seriously, you could ship Zecora with Princess Celestia and I'd read it if it were done well.
8. You can spend 1 day with a pony, and will never see them again. Who do you choose?
- Gah, that's like teasing me with a new friend and then killing them off after hanging out with them one time. I'd like to say Twilight, but I'd really like to see her again.
9. Off of question 8, what do you do with this day?
- Probably be big eggheads and stay in reading, throwing philosophical ideas around until our heads are swimming.
10. List as many pony-related blogs you follow as you can. If you don't follow any, just sit there and feel bad about yourself
- Um, that list is really big. Like, 120 big. Let's see.
Ask Original Twilight, Ask Friendly Twilight, Ask Paranoid Twilight, Ask Miss Twilight Sparkle, Ask Miss Rarity, Ask Surprise, Ask the Crusaders, Ask Molestia, Ask Posey, Ask Dr. Adorable, Ask Twilight and Trixie, Ask Stalker Trixie, Ask Lonely Inky, Ask Pinkenta, Ask Thundersmash, Twixie Answers, Discord Whooves, Ask Aquasplash, Ask Chocolate Dip, Sparkles in Twilight, Human Luna, Human AJ and Twilight, Ask Sparkles and Dashie, Lyra Loves BonBon, Ask Velvet, Ask Captain Pipsqueak, Ask Human PinkieDash, Ask Whirly and the Night Guards, Ask Stalkerloo, Ask Flutterstalker, Ask Firestarter Spitfire, Ask The Flower Trio, Carrot Top's Garden,
I could go on, but c'mon. That's already a lot.
11. You are allowed to make one thing canon. Just one idea, a single sentence. What do you choose?
- Applebloom and Sweetie Belle know Scootloo has no parents and hide that she's sleeping in their clubhouse.
Listening to: Legend of Zelda - Main Theme Medley
Playing: Pokemon - Platinum Version
Drinking: Water, Lots of It